A MASTERPIECE OF DESIGN ON PALATIAL LEVEL LAND
You are invited to view this exceptional home of rare refinement and consummate luxury. Situated in one of Pymble’s revered and sought after locations, this is a stunning example of inspired North Shore living.
With exclusivity and restrained luxury in mind, this exceptional residence seamlessly connects a perfectly considered interior with manicured grounds and enviable outdoor living spaces.
It has been built for an unparalleled family lifestyle across two magnificent levels and sits on a level block of over 1100 square metres.
Waltz past the manicured lawns and fountain to the solid cedar doors, custom made to perfection. Your entry is awaited. Step inside into the house of your dreams.
Natural light floods this home as you make your way on the select grade spotted gum timber floor boards through the cosy sitting room with natural gas fire set in stack stone, adjacent to the separate dining area and on to the sun filled kitchen with palatial island bench boasting 60 mm Caesarstone and Smeg appliances. Located to the side of the main kitchen is the separate butler’s kitchen filled with the same impressive surrounds of Smeg appliances and Caesarstone benchtops.
Every element of this home is of grand dimensions from the sweeping staircase constructed from toughened glass and stainless steel through to the custom made black iron balcony balustrading and front boundary fence and gates.
The kitchen looks on to the al fresco area of paved travertine, luscious lawns, and a custom made concrete salt water pool. It’s the perfect place to watch your children play in the backyard or your guests enjoying the surrounds, whilst you are cooking up a storm in a kitchen suited for a Michelin starred chef.
Upstairs are five generous bedrooms, two with substantial walk in robes and ensuites. Each room is a soothing place of relaxation with leafy outlook and clear clean lines, filled with natural light. Another large entertaining space with Regency gas fireplace set in stack stone slab sets the scene for a cosy evening at home.
Designed to the highest international standards 30 Boolarong Road provides an environment of rare sophistication and privilege reserved for those who demand the best.
• Sweeping staircase made of spotted gum hardwood, stainless steel and reinforced glass
• Select grade solid Spotted Gum hardwood floors
• Showpiece island bench with 60mm Caesarstone and Polyurethane cupboards completed with Smeg appliances
• Butler’s kitchen with same luxury fitout as main kitchen – Caesarstone benchtops, Polyurethane cupboards, Smeg appliances
• Generous bedrooms, two with ensuites and w-in robes, stylish bathrooms.
• Two regency gas fireplaces in modern stack stone slab
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• High ceilings of more than 2.7 m (approx.)
• Juliette balconies with custom made balustrading
• Custom made solid cedar front door
• Water tank of 2591 litre capacity
• LED dimmable downlights throughout
• Automated front gate
• Automated garage door with Merlin motor
• Gas continuous hot water system
• Electric gated and fenced, manicured lawns and gardens
• Large salt water concrete custom designed pool
• Level back lawns and alfresco entertaining on travertine tiles surrounded by landscaped gardens
• Double lock up garage
• Video intercom with two monitors/screens (1 downstairs, 1 upstairs)
• Alarm system with two keypads (upstairs and downstairs)
• Quick stroll to transport and local parks
• Close to St Ives Village
• Easy access to a choice of public and private schools including Pymble Public School, Sydney Grammar St Ives, Brigidine College. Masada College and Pymble Ladies College